It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Traffic ticket at episcopal church they gave it to me sending a message they took my things to act like high school demons

My bag was stolen when I left it at the Episcopal Church this traffic violation was in the bag. This morning the employees of the church gave me the ticket and told me I needed it to prove they took the bag to rub it in my face to be nasty. This is the ticket I was given when I was assaulted by Officer Garcia. The day to appear is June 26th 2019. Announcing loudly in boldly that I’m still going to be out here at the end of the month isn’t that nice of both people on standing on both sides of the fence as if I haven’t been tortured enough. I’ll be going Monday morning to talk to this judge to see if I can get the date up because I do look forward to getting in front of the judge and explaining to him how an off-duty police officer who did not identify himself properly assaulted me. I would love to explain to the judge how I had three or four different police officers hunting me down with a loaded weapon to my head because they are sociopaths and unfit to be members of society. I plan on telling the judge how I’ve been to the FBI for five times I plan on telling the judge how I went to the NSA who promised they were going to help who are watching everything that every city of Fishel in this city are doing hundreds of police officers who are guilty of official oppression how they’re going to come in and clean house we’re going to do a Roundup and all of you people will go where you belong.
I will tell the judge that this traffic violation was written unlawfully there was no oncoming traffic and I was forced into the street by a dirty police Sergeant who didn’t learn his stripes and we’ll be losing those stripes he was threatening me I was terrified and there was no reason to be chasing me down the street. Other than the mayor of this city calling these dirty police officers and telling them to his stalking harass me to terrorize me and this has been happening for years. The only reason I stepped into the street is because the sergeant couldn’t handle himself in a professional manner in a lawful manner. All of these police officers in San Antonio Texas have taken that oath and thrown it to the Wayside. They accept unlawful orders and don’t seem to have enough sense or brains to understand the difference between an unlawful order and a lawful order they seem to think that police brutality is okay stalking and terrorizing somebody is perfectly fine simply because they have a badge they think that they are better than the rest of the residents in this city they’ve got another thing coming you will be charged with the crimes that you have committed and you’ll be put in prison just like any other citizen who is committed those crimes

The Episcopal Church on Belknap Road

A couple of days ago I received a message telling me that where I stored my stuff somebody was sent to throw it away. when I went to check to see if my bag was still there it had been taken it most likely thrown away. If I receive the message that my enemies called The Church employees to throw away the bag and then the investigating agents saw them call the church employees as well. Not very smart extremely vindictive and attacking. Maybe not a law broken but it’s a huge ethics issue. Not only that we can prove in a court of law how Joaquin Castro acts like a child

No comments:

Post a Comment