It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Starbucks




Dawn Neering putintainx3@gmail.com

Attachments3:13 PM (0 minutes ago)
to ReportMayorcitymanagercity-councilPatrickpaul.jimenez
Major changes were made to the two down town Starbucks because of this fat latinos they were stupid enough to think they would start ticketing homeless and they were hoping to get me. They put signs in the mall telling people no loitering the mall is built for this and there is nothing legal about what this latino is doing he is a heep of trouble I am looking forward to his indictment. Starbucks is now violating their law suit agreement they are violating the court order I mean and I plan on telling the two men that won that law suit of course I will have my own suit not only against the state of texas the city of san antonio but also STARBUCKS


While I was at Starbucks I had been poisoned once again I fell asleep. My enemies sent in two soulless twits that weighed two tons. They were loud and nasty they were kicking my chair. They were talking about something smelling bad and the morbidly obese twit said I took a shower this morning it’s not me. Actually stupid it could be you because when you are that obese the Bactria and fungus getting stuck in between fat rolls and it grows then reeks. You see they were being nasty on this level because I was joking around that someone was covering their nose I must stink. I was then corrected on what his body language meant. The giant baby Huey in Starbucks was kicking my chair and he was laying his fat body on the chair I was sitting in. 
    The most disturbing thing about the loud, ignorant baby Huey in Starbucks was the fact that he announced don’t have a heart attack making it obvious that this waste of flesh was completely aware that I was being poisoned and it is designed to cause my myocardial infraction. He finds this funny that they are attempting to cause my heart to stop how sick is that. As if his disgusting body isn’t stomach turning enough, loud mouth, this sicko thinks it is funny that Hillary Clinton and her friends are trying to cause my death by heart failure. 
I don’t have a picture of this sociopath but I promise you that not only did the Starbucks cameras get the picture but so did the agents that are everywhere watching all these sociopaths. 

Later today we are going to tell the story the snotty, snooty Grace friend of Hillary Clinton who has been stalking and harassing me have the strangest conversations with me proving her instability.

These signs are posted in the dining area of Starbucks in the mall. There’s nothing illegal about this when people are consuming coffee and food and sitting at these tables it could be considered loitering because the corporation that owns the mall are a group of criminals who are helping dirty politicians like for example Beto O'Rourke. This could cause Starbucks huge problems after the lawsuit that they went through and the fact that they have to let people sit here and loiter because if they’re not doing that they’re in violation of the agreement they made in a court of law.




No comments:

Post a Comment