It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Some women find solace in fact that they were cheated with a woman that is prettier well not this time.

Gregory Marshall and Shirley Gonzalez were having an affair and it started as early as 2013 or 14. I was contacting her continuously to inform her of the crimes being committed against me by my ex husband and all members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign a non-profit she put her name on and endorsed. He lied to her and said that I was crazy and a drug addict. She has the power to look at all the documentation that this man is an abuser and child abuser. He was removed from our family home by CPS because he is an abuser and she chose to think with her genitalia instead of her brain and hide and cover up his abuse. She was abusing her position and she was manipulating the system to help her boyfriend. She is a criminal in many senses she allowed my children to be emancipated from their mother and she helped him to be able to brain wash my children keeping them hidden from their mother because she was sleeping with him.  The San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign went on to attack other mothers and force children to live with abusive fathers and loose their mothers and this woman helped them to get away with these crimes and cover up their multitude of crimes. 






  1. Shirley Gonzalez

    I know I’ve already said I’m going to say it again why would I care where she lives why would I know? why would i spend time or resources finding out where IT lives? I was busy finding my babies fighting for babies trying to be with them and save them from abuse this woman is not only stupid but insane. I don’t care about you I don’t think about you, you don’t matter you are the only that thinks people think about you or care about you. I don’t care your husband is not the father of your children. I would hope he cares. He seems to be more concerned about people finding out the truth that’s odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment