It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sergeant Big Nose no it's not mean I have the same french nose


Sapd Sergeant big-nosed who sat there listening to my story as I told him that I was trapped in my house with police officer trying to kill me. I told him all the chief and the mayor of we’re trying to cover up the crime they’re forcing me to the street. This moron said that I was crazy and needed to be taken to behavioral out so it’s not me that’s crazy and I’m not as stupid as you either. You’re a moron that can’t read body language of micro expression you’re a moron that can’t see the facts and do the research properly. If your Chief tells you to do something unlawful you’re stupid enough to do it here’s a perfect example of police brutality and the reason people like Rodney King brutally beaten Sergeant big nose we shouldn’t have a badge or a gun he’s the whole reason this country is having so many problems with Law Enforcement Officers he’s the poster child

No comments:

Post a Comment