It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Mall Security has been stalking and harassing for years

The security came out and gave the two of us a hard time telling us we can’t smoke there. You can bet security was contacted by a dirty politician and told to do this isn’t Beto O'Rourke funny


This happened during a time that Beto was hot and heavy attacking me but security at he mall are demons and they have been collecting criminals and sending them at me I have had countless stinky men that have been kicked out of the mall coming at me asking if I would perform sexual favors for money then I can't get rid of them to make matters worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment