It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

Joe the veteran drunk helping my enemies



  1. He’s been a Minion for years she was approached while he was living at the GI Forum at the same time I was there I knew he was a Minion for my enemies I knew he was helping them I knew that he was following me around here’s the confusing thing for me. Joe was instructed give me information to help me along my path things I need to do in places I should be. This wasn’t something he did for my enemies
It was probably a mistake I sat down next to him the day that I was given a bag at CAM ministries the bag was a way of them identifying me and having criminals spot me. When I was sitting next to joe I was changing the appearance of the bag and he sent an email telling my enemies what I was doing even though I said don't tell, he did. 
I think it was accidental that he told me useful things like the parade that was happening on the river that evening. On second thought in my world there are no coincidences or accidents that is something that will have to be explained to me later my gut says bumblebee and McSneaky. 
I spent some time with Joe on a Sunday after going to Faith Based Institute we went to the River walk where he likes to sit and a man who owns the property came out to confront Joe about him being drunk and loud the night before he said they were forced to call police. Joe got in an argument with the man saying he was fronting. ? Joe then called police officers lying saying the man was threatening him. The man was clearly there warning me he looked at me and said "You hang out with him?" I was speechless it became clear to me what the objective of this minion was. All his drunk and disorderly conduct would become my problem and I would be arrested based on guilty by association that's when I broke ties with this minion I wanted nothing to do with him lying to officers about the property owner threatening him when in fact the man was trying to tell him to stop trespassing on his property.  Across from the Hyatt Place on the riverwalk 
I think it is this one but I thought his house is white so it could be the adjacent property he has a giant porch and steps that lead to the river. He has outlets that Joe was using that are located on the steps. 

At that parade there was the Doctor who manipulated my care as a favor to McManus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment