It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

Dr. Barton stalking and harassing

After I left starbucks I went to Trinity Baptist Church to get a lunch. A SAPD Officer followed me all the way down mulberry as I walked and when I got to the church I found that Shirley called them and told them not to give me any food so they lied and told me they didn’t have any lunches left. That’s OK Shirley I can go days without food unlike you. You just keep making phone calls attacking me you ruined the reputation of that church. I walked down shook and there was a Trinity College Police officer stalking me as they always do and have been doing for years. Now Shirley is ruining professionals’ careers and reputations. Good job Shirley.

Shirey told her husband that she wasn’t sleeping with Gregory Marshall and he was fool enough to believe it the investigating agents know all about it they are the one that told me. The truth will come out in the end how embarrassing for you both/all. Your husband is helping you to stalk and harass and take the life of your lover’s ex-wife. Wow what a good husband you have. So understanding to help you make your relationship stronger with the other man.

Shirley’s Husband who has been stalking and harassing me came to Starbucks shaking his head and rolling his eyes. This man is insane you are stalking and harassing me and you have the balls to judge me in a negative capacity acting as if I have done something wrong? Your wife has been chasing me all over the streets of San Antonio, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, and now she is send all her pals to help in the gang stalking and you have the audacity to shake your head at me?

I don’t think this man understands the gravity of his crimes he was fooled into believing she wasn’t cheating now he is attacking he lover’s ex-wife, how does a person like uphold the hypocritical oath he took? 

I don’t think you have the moral fiber to uphold the hypocritical oath and I will be discussing this with medical review my life is in danger because of your actions you are not oath material.

No comments:

Post a Comment