It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

DIRTY SECURITY OFFICER SAN PEDRO LIBRARY



The security guard staler and harasser everyone in this library is having loud conversations. One man is on the phone talking loudly selling power tools then he had a loud conversation about working uber taking the sting out of homelessness. The security officer made no attempt to quiet these people. But the moment my phone made any noise at all he was right up in my personnel space claiming i was making too much noise. Most irritating Latino who favors Flores the officer that was trying to kill me. Same stupid games Castro brothers have been playing for years.
Then the security guard officer followed me outside with the intentions to stop me from taking pictures of planes WOW


No comments:

Post a Comment