It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Budget Inn



When I was driving my taxi I was homeless due to the actions of Castro brothers and chief McManus in their Ron nirenberg. I stayed at this motel for one week and paid the amount that you see listed here. When I attempted to go back to this motel in December of 2018 they were trying to charge me double this amount and they put me in a room that was open to the elements. Their staff were helping to attack me the first time. Young man working the desk was talking to chief mcmanus and gave me rehearsed lines that most minions are instructed to give. The staff was going in my room when I was at work because they were instructed to do so. I don’t know what they were looking for. When I was checking out of this motel two officers showed up to find me and arrest me for trespassing. They walked right pass while I stood in the lobby. The staff was confused they said “ we didn’t even call them they just came bragging onto property”. That is trespassing they were guilty of you don’t enter private property unless you are called. When they arrived I was in middle of check out processing and it was more than an hour before it was required.
After that I was in my taxi journaling and a tow truck showed up. They were instructed to tow the taxi the moment I walked away from it. They felt it was justified because I was already checked out no longer a guest and they could claim I was trespassing. I had no intention of walking away from it. Taxis often sit on the property to be available for people who checking out. I don’t think this was a winnable game McManus was playing but he did it anyway.
OK I don't need to point out you can see the date of check out they showed up an hour or more before I was required to check out. They were going to my room to charge me with trespassing and it wasn't even time to check out....I wasn't guilty of trespassing what was really going on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment