It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Those shadows are prominent in Florida

wwhen I was in Florida I noticed that the shadows were different. it's hard to explain they seem to have emotions. they move differently it felt like you could reach out to them. in every state that I travel into I find that there is something different in every state and I try to distinguish between States and what happens and with allowed me to state that's why we have those borders for each state and that's why they're shaped so strange. so in each state that you enter so it's no different is happening there and they're allowed to have certain things happening in their state to accommodate those that are prominent in the state that was that the state caters to. in Indiana they have like a lot of ghost like animals. I could see animals everywhere but then when I would get close they were really bad not physically. they have a special little flowers that seem to be evil. it is mean nasty staring me down go watch a poppy video those are the flowers I'm talking about they're in Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment