It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Senator Ted Cruz

DDetroit FBI told me nothing is really ever deleted I had to go to them for help before I left Michigan and went back to Texas. they were already involved but I definitely pulled them in so in San Antonio Texas in 2021 I was finally able to get services that was finally able to get an apartment and it was those people that go up against Ted Cruz that made sure that happened all things that are meant for evil are turned into good and that's what happened. they started playing games rented the apartment above mine and there was agents and dirty officers that were going in and out of my apartment they were moving things they were poisoning the food and drink they would put a cameras in there. the corporation owns that apartment building calling themselves a non-profit the Alamo community group part of the corporation those ones are rush and affiliated and so is Ted Cruz. I had gone to Houston Texas when President Biden was there with Jill and I would needed to speak with President Biden I needed to put an envelope in his hand a whole lot of documents that outline everything the dirty cops were doing every city official in San Antonio was doing and the things that Ted Cruz was doing and I had all the evidence I had all the documentation but Houston police officers started to act strange when I got to Houston I felt like something was squeezing me and somebody was trying to put me to sleep I had to drink a dozen of those stupid energy drinks just to keep myself going. I was able to get pretty close to Dr Jill Biden I was able to get pretty close to President Biden and even though I wasn't able to get the envelope directly in their hands or in the secret service's hands at that time I was close enough for them to understand what was happening to me I was close enough for them to know my story they're stupid son Hunter was already attacking me running his mouth and my house telling me what I could do what I had to do snarky nasty uppity piece of crap continuously came to San Antonio walking past me over and over again but I didn't understand the crimes that he was committing against me I couldn't really outline them properly not that President Biden would do anything about it anyway. after I made that trip to Houston senator Ted Cruz got a big idea in his head and there was a crocodile and a cow blocking all the traffic for me to get through. they decided I was going to Houston and I was going to suffer a horrendous auto accident and go into a hospital never to leave again. I decided for some reason I wasn't going to Houston and I started driving out of Texas I decided to play their game by their rules and I always win when I do that he sent his grace that are on his payroll to chase me down to make sure that I had left Texas and they were to report back when I decided to turn around and go back to my apartment in San Antonio and I didn't leave Texas they contacted him they brought him in then they were lying saying she never left Texas she never left Texas she freaked out about her children she turned around and then we played games. I was covering my right eye so they couldn't see the signs in Texas as I told them I had already crossed the border I was already out of Texas I continued to cover my right eye and somebody was complaining he couldn't see why not why can't you see my I had something in my eye then I had to put a Band-Aid over it so it would create tears and get whatever was in my eye out and then my right eye couldn't see the signs my right eye couldn't see any signs of being in Texas and somebody was getting upset and their anger would produce the shaking and and the increased blood pressure oh my God they were so angry did she leave Texas or not we have big plans for her in California cuz they were going to cause my death the moon was big and bright and it seemed to be closer to the Earth than usual and then the legion showed up in the sky because Ted Cruz decided it was time for me to die and the legion showed up why don't you give it a try mayor Eric Adams shows up why don't you send one of your assassins one of your killers see if the legion shows up the way that Ted Cruz was able to make the legion show up it was the most amazing thing you ever want to see in your life when the legion shows up want to keep playing games? I don't even have shoes and once again my feet are bleeding again today with your stupid little games let's see if the legion shows up this time. so it was the funniest thing and everybody enjoyed it so much I kept telling them that I could see a Joshua tree I must have left Texas because I can see a Joshua tree and you can't see a Joshua tree in Texas. I kept telling those grays not to lie to their friend don't lie to your friend and they told me it's not their friend it's their boss Ted Cruz oh no you can't call your boss a friend? there's something odd about that there's something off about that see this will go into the history books so let's all cover our right eye for a day let's pick a day that all of us will cover our right eye let's see what happens will the legion show up? what will happen who is it that won't be able to see him become angry and what will they do in their depravity their anger rage State of mind what will they do when they become angry if we all come together and cover our right eye? it's an experiment the CIA does experiments Men in Black do experiments why can't we do an experiment let's do an experiment everybody today everybody on one day that we pick everybody in unison everybody come together let's cover our right eye no big deal we wore face masks together let's wear an eye patch together let's come together and do this what will happen if we cover our right eye we don't have to listen to Ted Cruz's ugly mouth oh my God wouldn't that be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment