It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 2, 2024

JACK AND ZANDER HALEY PHONEY ERROR CODES

Jack said that he would not allow my bank account to work Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 11:29 PM Jack told me that he's going to continue to control my bank account he will not allow the debit card to work he will not allow me to have a room he will not allow me to use my own bank account my own money to provide shelter and food for myself a bank account he has no business having his hands in no business having his ugly nose in it. He keeps telling me that he's going to control me and everything that I do and I'm not allowed to eat or have shelter and I'm out on the streets and a park bench once again Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment