It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 2, 2024

demand pictures even though i have no money or shelter aug 2022

Officer Christopher deck has been instructing me to run around to each Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 9:26 AM . Officer Christopher deck has been instructing me to run around to each hotel and take pictures now the stupid a****** is calling local police telling them that I am harassing him. The only thing I am doing is following his instruction and he is the one that took my bank account and has my $15,000 and is bragging to everybody that he's going to use it to fund his vacation here in Minnesota his vacation of stalking and harassing me he has no business here in Minnesota I have no choice but to be here I am strapped stranded because of him he put me in jail when I didn't commit a crime manipulating dirty officers here in Minnesota officer Ryan winegardner. Now I have to listen to the ugly mouth of the ugly sovereign say that he's going to press harassment charges how on Earth am I harassing you I don't even know where you are you're the one playing games telling me to use my debit card and then of course the debit card isn't going to work and you think you're funny and cute and all powerful you're not above the law this is where it stops Officer Christopher Deck mastermind befind pictures of plates
Officer Christopher deck is so stupid Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 8:11 AM Officer Christopher deck was told to put me in a room to give back my bank account him and Rory Vance stole him and Thomas worm they were told to put me in a room so that I wouldn't do this and now that it's been done all of you who to blame. The sixth sovereign sociopath that doesn't think I need a room the sick piece of crap who screams what does she need a room for well then you should shut up Donald nearing and never let the idiot talk again because you're going to be held accountable for everything out of his ugly mouth
Officer Christopher deck all night long Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 8:07 AM All night long officer Christopher deck is running his mouth telling me to go from one hotel to another claiming that he's going to get me a room claiming that he feels bad that he's had me out on the streets for an entire month making me starve for 3 weeks straight. Every time I get in line to get some food because someone says they're going to turn on my debit card I feel this weird sensation pain in my abdominal and in my vaginal area. He is so determined to make sure I never eat again stupid enough to think that he's actually going to starve me to death he's unstable he's a sociopath and he needs to be taken down immediately to the Moon with this piece of s*** Download all attachments as a zip file
Officer Christopher deck dech Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 8:05 AM Officer Christopher deck is sending me on a wild goose chase continuously telling me that he's going to get me a room with my own bank account that he took from me and then I have to listen to him yelling at his woman Andrea telling her to return my bank account and to restore the debit card to the original pin the original address and the original password for the online access of course Andrea refuses to do so she whines she pouts and she cries like an idiot Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment