It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 2, 2024

APPLE ID LOCKED UP

Fw: Apple ID Locked Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 4:32 PM Christopher Dech had access to my I-Phone when I went to buy the I-Phone at the AT&T store there was an agent working replacing the actual employee that was normally there it was a woman with blonde hair that had been running the entire store herself. It was the store in the blanco walmart shopping center. I went to the apple store several times to get the info downloaded and to get use of the phone. When at the apple store there was a lot of upset. The employee had a phone shut down a I-pad and a laptop all shut down when he was trying to download my phone. finally he took it in the back of the store and I could see things on that phone that I never put there like for example pictures of Pink's children and to me that looked like a threat. Later that day Dech was threatening me telling me that he would make all my children cry. He had made my son Aadyan cry with stories of how he was going to kill me and throw my body at the feet of Pink apparently he is very upset with pink and that was a threat to both of us. My son saw it and heard it and he cried. Dech viewed this as a power play and was yelling at me if I didn't do exactly what I said he would make all my children cry the way he made my son Aadyan cry. He demanded that I go onto the military base and of course I had no need for that. He was out of control because he lost control of the phone. That's yet another reason he stole the phone when he put me in the Bexar county jail because it is evidence of his crimes and one of his many women is in possession of that phone at this time. Show original message

No comments:

Post a Comment