It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Staples employees

when I went to the Staples one of the copy machines appear to be out of order it said that the drawer was open. the other copier was being used by a minion. the employee told me that it was out of order and it had been out of order for quite some time. she told me that I would have to wait for the other copy machine. I went to my automobile and waited for an hour and went back in and found that both copy machines were actually working and people were using them the employee lied to me and said it was out of order. I tried to get as many copies as I could and I believe that I was overcharged by that same employee

No comments:

Post a Comment