It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 12, 2022

She needs to act right

this foreign agent international spy doesn't know how to act right not a very good spy I show up at the Hyatt regency and she's throwing a fit swearing and screaming I can feel her emotions across the lobby she was literally stomping through the lobby throwing things. then somebody came in and started threatening me swearing ask him what I was doing there. it's really none of your business what I'm doing there apparently I'm catching you acting stupid there was continuous and non-stop threats on my life after I got pictures of this witch. one of the agents that was drinking all night was then working as a maintenance man in the morning at the Hyatt regency not very good undercover stupid I can see you. he had the keys he had a radio and he had all the master keys to all of the rooms he was going in my room and taking all the papers they had already taken a large stack of papers. apparently they don't communicate with each other and what I said to you I mean. you need to be apprehended you need to be put in prison immediately. tthat woman has caused attempts on my life she has instructed people to rape me she is out of control there is tow trucks chasing down and Enterprise rental vehicle and apparently she's too stupid to understand that I have money in the bank that allows me to do this but she's a really good spy and international agent isn't she she doesn't even know I have money and then I'm out here spreading this story somebody better knock her in the head and wake her up. I am currently being threatened because of this woman and they're telling me how mad she is I don't care how mad she is and they're also telling me how many people she has killed that means there's a lot of people that know how many people she has killed and it's time for her to go to prison and be frog walked I don't appreciate having these threats on my life because this woman doesn't know how to act right

No comments:

Post a Comment