It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Christopher nino

I had two cases against me and I was put in the bexar county jail for 5 months. I got out on January 8th 2022 after I stayed in the jail through all the holidays and both my sons birthdays. that's what they do they play games with the holidays and they play games with my children's birthdays they also like to play games with my birthday. officer Christopher deck 456 put harassment charges on me on July 22nd 2021. I never harassed this piece of s*** I took pictures of him and I got a video of him but he was the one who is a rapist going and finding criminals just sexually attack me to physically attack me he's the one that put me on the Streets of San Antonio. this stupid a****** was chasing me all over the Streets of San Antonio look at the previous pictures for the case number it is 666

No comments:

Post a Comment