It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Build an upstate New York

Melissa Espinoza is working the desk of the Fairfield inn does that name sound familiar to all of you it sure does sound familiar to me she's manipulating the systems the computers don't work the printer doesn't work I can't open any of my emails some blonde walked in from outside and sat down at the computers and corrupted it then the employees who aren't really employees at all continue to corrupt the computers so nobody in this hotel can you use the business center absolutely nobody because they don't want me to print my story and hand it out. somebody in room 124 came in this room and stole 400 pieces of paper. they keep telling me to leave the room because they want to come back in and steal the rest of it. there's a letter from Ken Paxton when the city did denied the NSA information about a dirty cop the cities in a lot of trouble and they're trying desperately to get the letter back. there's a letter from the department of Justice and they were able to steal that it's the most hideous thing you ever want to see. now they can't leave the hotel because I have the door open and I'm ready to take their pictures and to get videos and I'm ready to call the police

No comments:

Post a Comment