It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 20, 2022

All my preditors in mentor

well I sleep outside and it's only 15° and they're threatening me that behavioral health is going to take me away and force me to stay awake all night long all of my predators are in motel rooms I have one dumb b**** named Tammy Miller telling me to go to the comfort inn telling me to go to the comfort inn and she would let me in. she was going to go ahead and let me stay in her room telling me that she was my daughter Ariel. if I had fallen for this b******* I would have went over to the comfort inn and the sheriff that was chasing if I had fallen for this b******* I would have went over to the comfort inn and the sheriff that was chasing me

No comments:

Post a Comment