It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dumb cop/agent

this dumb cop that's been chasing me all across the country decided to go ahead and change his plates but he didn't take the Texas toll tab off his vehicle. mind you I am still broke and I will be hungry and unable to stay at motels because Andrea stole all the money out of my account. these pieces of crap stay at the best hotels there are sapds paying for it and of course NSA CIA and FBI your tax dollars at work they refuse to help me they are chasing me down to collect the envelopes and steal all of my papers and what they are doing is pining for my death trying to run me off the road to cause an accident to stop me. they are being paid for these very serious crimes your tax dollars at work
this is not the only automobile that I found that still has the Texas tollway tabs in the windshield but yet has different license plates on the vehicle that's not obvious at all wonderful spy work agents wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment