It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Scalletti and her criminal husband

watch them walk into a hotel that is being paid for by the NSA it is being paid for by your tax dollars. these sociopaths have me homeless I am in a car in a parking lot in the cold with no money. these are sick criminals who have been chasing me across the country and they have taken their own turns collecting my envelope so nobody sees my story because that's how sick they are. they know that my children are trapped and abuse and I have not been with them for 8 years and they don't care. they designed a plan to have all my money taken and my children are not taking care of my children don't even get school clothes my daughter is being molested and raped and he's sick disgusting excuses for human life us living in the life of f****** luxury and your tax dollars are paying for it

No comments:

Post a Comment