It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Greg is running is mouth

Greg Marshall is trying his gaslighting games again and he sucks at it he says that his name is on that house that he owns that house. you see he keeps calling police officers and claiming that it's criminal trespassing and if he doesn't own the house then he shouldn't even be calling police officers at all. I am being told that this is the woman that owns the house at 4825 Rockford Street. I am told this is the woman that lives with my children there who is allowing the abuse to happen. in the envelope that I'm handing out you'll see a picture of Shirley Gonzalez's truck sitting in the driveway of that house Greg is having his girlfriends over and he's sleeping with them in the garage of the house. if Greg Marshall owns the house and the house is in his name then why is he living in the garage? why does he have our two sons living in the garage with him? if Greg Marshall really has his name on that house why is he living like a pauper? I have just been told that Craig mendakowski is involved that's not how you spell his name but whatever. that's my cousin who lives in Indiana they pulled in all of my family members and he may be involved but I can't tell you for sure one way or the other I can tell you that I might truthfinder.com Craig mendikowski showed up and if he wasn't involved his picture and name would not have showed up I'm truthfinder.com so if it is pregnantikowski shut your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment