It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Andrea accessing my bank account

this rock loose psycho is accessing my bank account trying to take all my money away from me to stop me from spreading the story of her crimes. she's calling every Police department in every state that I go to abusing the system apparently she thinks that she's going to get me on solicitation because she doesn't know anything about the law and I don't want to hear that you were born in our country because you're done. she's calling tow trucks she is entering the systems of Enterprise rental. apparently she thinks it's funny and cute to overcharge me every time I go into a store I was charged three times the amount at a FedEx I paid $423 actually I paid $300 after the manager decided that he was actually going to get in trouble for it and he discounted the overcharge I paid $300 and I was supposed to pay $129. these overcharges are happening all across the country because she thinks she can do whatever she wants and somebody better stop her

No comments:

Post a Comment