It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Check cashing overcharge

I went to get a money order cashed because Andrea had stolen all of my money and my bank account is completely drained she paid off her mortgage with my money and refuses to pay it back. when I went into the check cashing store the woman said that she had to check the system to see if the money order was active she said the systems were all down and she was unable to cash the money order. when the next employee came in to relieve her she lied to the man and said that I refuse to pay the large fee they charged me $100 to cash my money order. she never even told me about a large fee she told me that she couldn't do it at all and she lied to me and said that the systems were down. they overcharged me because the employees were being manipulated by dirty agents

No comments:

Post a Comment