It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Hyatt regency hello what are you doing you'll sit here alone I can outset you Pennsylvania 4426

these are all my attackers in Pennsylvania currently they keep calling the police department tow trucks they're chasing me all over the roads here they're on my ass only inches away from my vehicle speeding on all of the roads trying to get all the envelopes that I'm giving to people. one of the morons actually thought they were going to call the owner of the bank in the middle of the night telling them that I put an envelope in the depository. the message that was written on the depository said for envelopes and it was an envelope I put in there they are crazy recluse and apparently they have no respect for the law. they're abusing the system and they're stupid enough to think they can have me arrested when I haven't committed a crime

No comments:

Post a Comment