It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Ugly cop with dirty mouth

this stupid astronomically stupid cops is coming in here telling me what he's going to do to me delivering threats telling me that I'm done and I'm finished and he's going to beat the hell out of me continuously calling me a skank over and over again as he instructs people to go in my room and steal my papers. his stupid wife continuously blaming everybody else for his mouth calling him Greg and then he says it's Gerald Alexander he decides he no longer wants to put his hands in a mailbox and he sends Bill Russell to do it this stupid MF doesn't know how to shut his mouth he is constantly threatening me and now I have to go to the local police department because of the individuals that went in my room stealing papers and then he tells me they've taken everything every article of clothing every piece of jewelry everything because he instructed them to and apparently they're too stupid to make the right decision Free Will is a bugger and this piece of crap is going down because I'm going to the FBI tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment