It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Mentor dirty police officer

a dirty police officer a criminal in mentor Ohio was taking pictures of my license plate and a Latino from San Antonio Texas who was chasing me across the country took down my license plate and now apparently there's an app out on me. these dirty f****** cops in Ohio are claiming that I'm a criminal and I'm wanted and I'm crazy and they've got every police officer in Ohio chasing me down. that dirty cop who lied to me and said that he is the hotel manager of Best Western and accused me of a crime I was not guilty of has just put an APB out on me claiming that I am guilty of crimes I have never committed

No comments:

Post a Comment