It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 7, 2022

Another dumb minion

so when I was standing outside using my phone making a post on Facebook like I always do and I've been doing for years this idiot walked up heard me talking pulled out his phone took pictures of me started sending out text messages as usual I walked right up to him and asked him what he was doing. he started making excuses that he was calling the restaurant that he was standing 25 ft away from. somebody might want to go ahead and check to see what text messages are being sent out with my picture in there and what their instructing people to do and how many people have showed up to this hotel. it's time to start apprehending these morons cuz this is a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment