It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Creepy Dech

the sick disgusting deck came in here yelling telling me those are mine. apparently I am not allowed to announce the crimes of his little pets you got another thing coming buddy. it was deck and his wife that drained my bank account for the whole reason I'm sleeping out in the cold and neither one of them have the sense to shut their stupid mouth. she paid off her mortgage with my money and now I am out in the cold with nowhere to go nowhere to stay no money for gas no money for food I will starve to death and freeze to death and that stupid b**** paid off her mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment