It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Invasion of hotel rooms

they go into every hotel room that I've had and they steal all of my paperwork at the last hotel they finally got in to the hotel room after 6:00 attempts and four different employees they finally got in they took a couple of stacks of paper and I didn't understand what it was one of them was my divorce decree I've already given out the divorce decree it's all over the place. it's not going to help you that's just hideous and stupid. they're trying to prevent me from making people aware of the deception the lies just like the fact that I've sent hundreds of emails to Jack Miller the Texas sheepdog and he had no idea because he wasn't the one receiving the emails and he wasn't the one answering the emails either. he had no idea somebody was corresponding with me pretending to be him I think that's called online impersonation and I went to jail for it and I wasn't guilty

No comments:

Post a Comment