It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Cleveland Ohio full of monsters

the verdict is in Cleveland Ohio is full of dirty cops and monsters who hate Jesus Christ. mentor Ohio is full of dirty cops who participate in gang stalking and attacking innocent mothers fighting for their children fighting to keep themselves alive and lying about whether or not he is a hotel manager. the flamboyant and nasty police officer got in my face told me it was private property it might be a private owner dumbass but it's open to the public then he told me he's the apartment manager took pictures of my license plates and got an APB out on me and I didn't do anything wrong it's him that's committing the crimes it's him that's guilty of espionage and treason and being a traitor to our nation trying to kill and innocent woman fighting for her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment