It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 7, 2022

Psycho on the highway February 6th

I was driving in Pennsylvania on the highway last night February 6th and some moron told everybody that I was afraid of him he came speeding up the highway behind me and he was scaring me because he was all over the road and I thought that he was going to hit my vehicle and force me off the road causing a serious accident. it was this moron and I'm not afraid of him I got back on the highway so I could get a picture of him you better get control of your animal. there is another individual that drives a vehicle that looks very similar to this. I think the vehicle is a Cadillac and it's driven by a tall black man named Tony. Tony was chasing me down when I was homeless on the Streets of San Antonio. he pulled up where I was and asked me if I wanted a ride when I got in his vehicle I asked if I could borrow his phone. I saw his beautiful blonde wife that was at home waiting for him and asked him why he was there chasing down a homeless woman. I went through his phone and I read all of his text messages and it said Tony she said at LA fitness Tony she's at the bus stop Tony she's at Jack in The box and he had all these text messages as to my location so that he could find me Chase me down and ask me for sexual favors. Tony pulled out his penis and asked me if I would give him a handjob if I gave him a handjob then he would give me a ride I didn't have anywhere to go where are you going to give me a ride to moron. Tony said that I acted like it was a chore yeah because I don't want to do it because I don't like you you're not my husband and all of it was disgusting because Tony is disgusting. if Tony's willing to chase me down and ask me for sexual favors then you better bet that he's out there doing the same thing to other women he is a sexual predator. Tony is cheating on his wife constantly and the man is violating women sexually I hope that wasn't Tony on the highway chasing me down because I'll end you too prison for you

No comments:

Post a Comment