It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Andrea

this b**** is out of control when I went to the Staples they shut down a printer the employee was telling me that it was out of order and I couldn't use it then they sent another minion in several of them using the other copy machine so I couldn't get copies because she thinks she's going to stop me from spreading my story and she's got another thing coming she had all of her monkeys damaging a vehicle that I don't own and the owner is more powerful than she is but she's too stupid to stop. then she had people coming into the Fairfield the phone systems were down every time I tried to make a phone call the spectrum recording that their phone service is interrupted came up then when I asked for the corporate office information and contact information the employee Melissa espinoso refused to give it to me get out to find your voice when she's talking about your crimes that's how stupid you are you are really that stupid no wonder you're stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment