It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Predators in New Jersey

the idiots I'm dealing with in New Jersey are just as stupid as the cops in San Antonio isn't that weird the woman you see rolling by in that SUV decided to tell me that her and maybe her man are my worst enemy. you want to be my worst enemy what are you talking about. you think you're all that why don't you go ahead and prove it. why don't you keep running your mouth after all the stories you've heard after finding out what Don is you're going to tell her that you are her worst enemy what does that make you? because I'm pretty sure you're human and nothing more than a big mouth human with a fat ass

No comments:

Post a Comment