It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Officer Christopher Jackass Dech

once again someone went in my automobile and took my papers they actually went through the papers and found at certain papers to take they took all of these there was 200 copies they took them all as if I'm not going to reprint it and rewrite it you think I can't rewrite that from memory you think I can't print it oh I'm printing it right now and it'll be in every envelope and then I'm going to write more of your crimes and I'm going to explain to the entire world the crimes that you've committed against me the crimes that you've committed against humanity the crimes that you've committed against everybody in San Antonio you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment