It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Stephanie Thomas & Chole Oliver

because I was helping all of the other inmates send out messages and ask for motions sometimes I would put information in there asking for information that sometimes they already had. so I caused the library employee to write this big note which I don't understand you were found to be incompetent on June 29th and then it says that she's reset for forward placement now Stephanie is still there in the bexar county jail and she's being told that she won't be moved until March of 2022 now that's a ridiculous State of affairs so I'm sure I was trying to advocate for Stephanie to get moved sooner. Stephanie was telling me that her time her sentencing it doesn't start until she gets to the state hospital so I was trying to help but the note that was in response to the help I was giving is is very confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment