It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 29, 2022

SAPD OFFICER KEEPS SPEWING LIES

this guy is such a dick. he can't even be nice not even when he's trying to be nice does it come across as nice I don't need to be listening to his mouth I don't need him telling me what to do and I don't need him swearing at me. this moron thinks that he is gaslighting he's constantly telling lies sometimes he will tell me that the cops have been called when they haven't. he says that he wants me to repeat false information. he says that he's trying to make me look crazy make me go insane. he's too stupid to get the job done he is told by everybody involved to shut up nobody wants to hear his mouth and then he continues to talk anyway. an FBI agent had talked to me while I was in the Dakota county jail he said that I was very confident and very sure of myself and he found it very annoying. this dumb officer said that he created my self-esteem with lies that he tells. he didn't create myself esteem he didn't create me or the situation this moron needs to go to prison immediately nobody wants to hear his mouth again. then when we're announcing he's the one doing it he'll say he's not even the guilty officer that's the wrong one he's not even guilty yes he most certainly is

No comments:

Post a Comment