It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Cookie

this is what I called cookie cookie was supposed to be my helper. cookie is always around I'm always listening to cookie and of course I'm always listening to lies. he thinks that he's playing psychological games like he thought he was doing on this day. he was announcing to everybody I will help her I will help her and then when he walked outside I was standing there. he refused to help me he said that he doesn't have time he was being s***** and nasty and now we see cookies true colors. so sorry cookie you're a weed to be pulled. there's no reason to be like that after I went several days of being on the streets and going hungry. you don't seem to have a beating heart you don't seem to have any compassion. I'm sick of trying to work with you I'm sick of continuously trying to forgive you. I no longer have any forgiveness in my heart do you know how easy it would have been just to hand me a bill. it wouldn't hurt you and it wouldn't have hurt anybody else. you give your given every opportunity to do the right thing and you muck it up every single time. this is heart wrenching after all we've done together and all we've been through together this is the way you act you're an animal. and for all of you others let me just explain that company he's working for is called a cover company and that's why I'm so confident he's done with his job
August 7th cookie is doing it again the fat disgusting Latino that drives this pickup truck is running his mouth being facetious and sarcastic I'll help her. he was told never to do that again because he has no intention of ever helping me he only attacks me he violates me just as much as the rest of them

No comments:

Post a Comment