It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Caribou coffee

here at Caribou coffee one of the employees came to the three women that are sitting in the back and asked if we had dropped a large amount of money because he just found it on the floor. obviously his name too obviously he's a part of this conspiracy. you see the agency for me use to lay things in my path to find. I should feel bad that I was unable to find it considering how bad off I am how I'm starving to death with no shelter and they refused to unlock my bank account. it's nice to see someone's helping me or are they really are they putting on a show trying to rub it in my face that I f***** up and didn't find what they were giving me they're playing games and those games again be taken and smacked right in their face

No comments:

Post a Comment