It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

More minions at the Best Western

there are dozens upon dozens of minions here. these are two individuals I've seen often they're staying at the Best Western here in Eagan Minnesota. these minions are well versed in this gang stalking they know that I take pictures. they know that when they are instructed to walk past me that I will be taking a picture. that's how we do this. however they decided it was okay to be giving me a lot of dirty looks and treating me as if I'm the criminal I'm the one on the streets suffering and starving. I'm not the criminal so please try to refrain from all those dirty looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment