It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Christopher dech creep

I was told that I would be allowed to use my card and I could get a room. I went over to the Holiday inn Express and for the first time and a week my card was actually working. suddenly and mysteriously the young man behind the counter didn't seem to know what he was doing as if it was unfamiliar all of a sudden. he said that he accidentally canceled it. I had to run the card again the second time I ran the card it seemed as though the systems were glitching. the second time it was ran the car didn't work. and that's how sick officer Christopher dech is. he manipulated the systems of the Holiday inn Express making sure that I couldn't get a room keeping me on the Streets of Minnesota. now I'll be wondering around all night long and individuals will walk up to me that I don't know but they will know me. he pays them sometimes $20 some of the minions in San Antonio were given $120 or more to house me for a week. the city officials of San Antonio were getting mad at him because I was still on the streets and he was manipulating the system so I couldn't get any services he's doing the exact same thing in the city of Eagan Minnesota. he's got all kinds of support here Rory Vance Michelle Vance Andrea Haley the ringmaster Jordan May. all of them are working so hard to make sure I stay on the streets starving to death. he is dumb enough to think that if I'm sitting in front of a camera and I have odd behavior like the drury employee said then he will be able to get that emergency detention. Believe it or not these morons are still working hard to get an emergency detention. none of them have enough cognitive reasoning or common sense to understand that everything they've done to manipulate the system just to get me into a psychiatric facility is much more odd behavior than I could ever possibly display. remember the supervisor at the Eagan Police department sent me back out under the streets. he could have got me in a shelter today he could have helped me out with the bus pass too. protect and serve doesn't mean anything to him. they want me in a psychiatric facility so badly they're willing to lose their jobs just to get it. officer Christopher deck is a monster and while he's in your city all of the residents are in danger. you keep doing business with Christopher deck and I'm going to make sure the entire world knows that you endangered the residents of Eagan you're unfit to be police officers

No comments:

Post a Comment