It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 29, 2022

Senator Cornyn's staff and a Marquette Police Officer

See anything unusual these members of the Senator's staff have been chasing me across the country. They are animals ruthless and they are subjecting me to serious torture. They have been manipulating every police department in every city we go to. Kate was sleeping with Jason when we started this trip and she is now sleeping with Officer Christopher Dech 456. The two of those animals are in Eagan Minnesota. If it wasn't true why would they be saying such hideous shit. Why was I talking to Jason about why she would such a horrible thing? These love triangles cause my starvation they yell at each other "You have to help her" "No you have to help her" They don't want their name on any help they give me and then I starve too death and I am on the streets freezing when it is 10 below zero. The monster you see pictured was trying to give me a hard time, trying to give me an excuse to be arrested. He knew I was freezing and starving he did it. SENATOR CORNYN IS MONSTER LOOK WHAT HE IS DOING. WHAT A COLD CALLOUS HEARTLESS MAN. HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF A POSITION OF POWER NOW IMMEDIATELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment