It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Spring Hill suites

I was at the hotel down the road I was there at 6:00 a.m. because I was instructed to be there they thought they could set me up for trespassing or some stupid crap. what they did was set themselves up cuz they look like monsters. and they look like monsters because that's exactly what they are. they lost control of my email account because they were controlling all the emails that go out of my email account and I finally started cleaning it up so I can regain control. I sent several emails out to several police departments in several Mayors here in Minnesota and I promise you I'm going to saturate this state with the details of what you've done to me here in Eagan Minnesota monsters. one of those dirty police officers drove all night long to get here and he'll be so upset if I walk out of the city. I don't care if you're upset. you're a piece of crap. well I sat at that hotel in the lobby and the employees were so understanding with me I was charging my phone and cleaning my email account. that particular sapd officer that shouldn't be in Eagan Minnesota showed up to the hotel I could feel his anger I knew he was coming. I left and perhaps I should have stayed to listen to his ignorant nasty mouth don't you get in my face don't you think you have the right to be yelling at me don't do it I'll give you a warning right now. when you start jumping into the heads of children a mother will get a hold of you. don't you start thinking you have the right to be yelling at me because this is where you go down you're done. who the hell do you think you are coming around me threatening me flexing your muscles in my face who the hell do you think you are you're not supposed to be in this city you're not supposed to be in this state it's Chief McManus paying you??? There are cameras in that hotel lobby he was sitting at the computers daft enough to think I was on the computers at all. If your not a guest and you are sitting at the computers checking the search history then why do you think for a minute you are going to have me brought up on charges for using computers when I am not a guest. You want to start telling lies that you are investigating and apart of a investigation? you going to keep doing that until you are burned with your own lies. You are the criminal that is being investigated and the truth is coming out now. You think you are above the law and you are invincable I have news for you. You go down for bank fraud now

No comments:

Post a Comment