It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Gina haspel

James call me protested Gina has for becoming the CIA director. I didn't really know who she was when this was happening I didn't know that she was already actively attacking me. it is very clear to me now why he was protesting her becoming the CIA director. she's very evil she's very much a monster. I had to learn the very painful way why she shouldn't be the CIA director. and because of all my pain and suffering now we can show the world just how monstrous she is. she doesn't learn she doesn't have cognitive reasoning she doesn't understand if it didn't work five six years ago then it's not going to work now. she just continues with the same torture techniques she doesn't seem to have an imagination to think of something else that might work opposed to those things that never did work. she has an inability to look around and see that her position is in jeopardy or freedom is in jeopardy. she threatens their family. when it comes to the 19 children who died in the two teachers you can look in her direction she'll use that as leverage when she's threatening people. she'll say things like You're next or it could be your family. you can bet she had her hand in that mess. it'll only take an investigation team and the ants coming together to rise up against evil and we'll see the truth the truth always comes out in the end. this is a true monster. she has no business controlling senators like senator John cornyn or senator Ted Cruz but that's what she's doing. I wonder if President Putin agrees with her tactics. just remember that's the man that let all the mothers out of prison because they needed to take care of their children. that's the man that has the support of all mothers in Russia. I'm a mother I'm fighting for my children fighting to keep myself alive do I have his support? I'm sure he doesn't agree with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment