It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

City officials of San Antonio

the mayor of San Antonio has been involved in this conspiracy since before he became mayor. he was well aware that I was put on the streets and I was gang stalked and tortured and attempts on my life were made because he was the one telling officers to do it. currently I was traveling the country and he sent several police officers to chase me down across the country. these police officers are getting their salary and they are getting paid for hotels and food allowance and travel expenses. the things they are doing are highly illegal and unethical and the city officials of San Antonio are paying them to do it. that's a whole lot of crimes on a whole lot of different levels that I can't really go into in detail because I don't know the proper terminology. but what I do know is they're being watched by investigators as they do this and when the residents of San Antonio find out how their tax dollars are being spent they are not at all going to be happy. mayor Ron Nuremberg already has the city of San Antonio turning on him because of the way he spends money and instead of fixing the problems for San Antonio he is taking tax dollars and putting it in the pockets of Rich ranchers that have enough money already. many of these police officers are receiving speeding tickets because they are recluse those feeding tickets should have been reckless driving and they should have been put in jail. but because we know how that blue line works they flash their police officer badge and they get away with whatever they want. I assure you this terrorism stalking harassing and starving me to death isn't even close to legal. mayor ron Nirenberg has earned capital punishment so I have been told but he certainly hasn't stopped committing his crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment