It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Officer Ryan Winegardner

officer Ryan weingartner was unable to fill out the inventory list properly. many of the things that I had on my person that he had to put in my property back we're not even listed on this inventory sheet. an officer at the Dakota county jail had to pull it back out unseal it and give me my glasses. apparently he didn't have enough common sense to understand that I'm going to need the glasses in order to read anything. how thoughtful of the piece of s***. he didn't even list the jewelry he didn't even list all the pieces of clothing what a lazy ass hole. so a female officer at the Dakota county jail had to pull it out and then she informed me nothing is on this list nothing was written here who did this? and then she had to add things to the list because the incompetent Ryan can't fill out an inventory sheet how useless you are maybe you shouldn't be a cop maybe you're not a cop

No comments:

Post a Comment