It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Stephanie Walker

Stephanie Walker was one of the most ruthless attackers that I had to deal with this Walmart is full right now it's July 28th they're supposed to turn my debit card back on and they didn't they're supposed to release my funds and they didn't everybody was telling stories that she was f****** officer Christopher deck and then they were changing their mind and putting her with all kinds of other people apparently it's some sapd officer who is black. I don't think I know him I don't think I care to know him I do know that she constantly talks about the fact that he's only dating her because she has a big butt and she prays she doesn't lose her big butt. so these dirty sapd officers come to the state of Minnesota and as if it's not bad enough they're committing all these serious crimes here in the state of Minnesota then they bring their drug addict girlfriends with them. she comes into Walmart high as a kite can't even talk straight can't stop moving her mouth all over the place her tongue is all over the place I don't even know how she has white teeth with all those drugs she's doing she shouldn't have teeth at all. Annie Clancy told me that she was right back on the drugs again and she was right. they only sent her in here because they know how much I hate everything that she is done to me is so heinous pretending to be my daughter running her stupid mouth having people terrorize me at the homeless shelter paying them to do it while I'm broke. this is one sick woman here in the state of Minnesota you've allowed them to bring all these criminals into your state and changing the lives of your residence they brought in a giant Greyhound bus full of these idiots. where is she getting the illegal drugs did she bring them with her into the state of Minnesota is she out on the street buying them here in Minnesota what is up with this. it's just a giant group of criminals drug addicts and alcoholics rapist pedophiles and apparently Minnesota is going to let you get away with it stealing my bank account so you can go by the w**** Stephanie Walker trucks so everyone just is closed that they are still working hard to get me with an emergency detention and get me into a psychiatric facility. there's many of them on the psychiatric commitment team. it's going to be hard to list how many of them want it. but it's easy to tell you that all their tactics to get it are just hideously stupid. because they know that I just like Stephanie Walker to the point of hating her because of all the things that she's done to me they felt that it was a good idea to send her in because that might create an angry outburst. I might yell and scream at her I would probably not ever lift my hand unless I was defending myself but these people just don't know me that well and they don't know themselves that well. so of course if they would have gotten what they were hoping for then it would have turned into a big police report and we would have to go to a courtroom and the moment they did a blood test and Stephanie Walker who's high is a kite everything would have went down the drain and it would have backfired in your face. I don't understand why you people don't have the foresight to see these things why don't understand all the weaknesses and holes in your plan it's not very smart in fact it's the opposite of smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment