It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Still sending out emails you left me with no other choice

I have to continue to send out these emails all night long because officer Christopher deck and his entire team of sociopaths left me with no other choice. they have me on the streets of Eagan Minnesota starving me to death refusing to give back my bank account so that I can obtain shelter. it's been nearly two weeks now an officer Christopher deck is a sociopath psycho and refuses to negotiate and compromise with me. he tells me over and over again that he wants me dead and he is going to keep me on the streets until he gets what he wants it's not going to work it didn't work before it's not going to work this time and all of you who decide to help him doing his evil bidding will pay the price for your choices. officer Christopher deck is the most evil creature that is on the face of our Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment