It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 29, 2022

ALYSSA LIAR

STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP LIAR. they continuously told me that her name is Andrea and she's a supervisor at sapd but here it says that she's the acting captain of the Prue road substation which explains why I was never able to talk to the captain of the pre-road substation and get some justice for the crimes that were committed against me by almost every officer at the Prue road substation. because this woman is a criminal she's a sociopath the stupid s*** out of her mouth is ridiculous I'm sick of hearing it. " Don I'm so sorry about what it's about to happen" she's trying to create anxiety but also she's making phone calls to local police departments and she's daft enough to think that every cop in our country is going to do her evil bidding for her. in many cities she was sadly disappointed that they wouldn't arrest me when I didn't have a warrant for my arrest when I had not committed a crime just because this sociopath w**** called them. she has been told over and over again to put the money back in my account to put me in a room so I'm not on the streets homeless and she refuses to do so because that's how sick she is and that's what's wrong with our police departments. she was in Duluth Minnesota at a restaurant having dinner while I was starving to death because she had help to take the money out of my account to put me on the streets and starve me to death this is a sick woman. if she is not the acting captain of the Prue road substation this picture and what they are doing is called online impersonation. I was put in jail for 5 months for online impersonation I wasn't guilty she's impersonating an officer a captain at a police department that's a felony

No comments:

Post a Comment