It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Governor Abbott constant emails to this man who refuses to do the right thing

In 2020 I sent Governor Abbott more than 450 emails explaining in detail the crimes against me by the San Antonio City Officials. Also that year the homeless were trapped on the streets with no services because of Covid Lockdown and I told every detail of what was done to those homeless including when Park Police Officers would demand that they leave the park because it was closed. When the homeless would protest that they had no where else to go the police officers would say "you have to go hide because the park is closed and we are being watched". When some individuals would refuse they were told they would be put in the jail and be charged up to 6,000.00 dollars for being in there. These are homeless people who can not afford to pay such amounts. John Whittman was said to be a public image consultant or public affairs supervisor or some crap. He was blocking all the emails and making sure the Governor wasn't getting them. They claim that all my emails caused them to use the holiday inn as emergency shelter.
When I made several trips to the Governors office in 2021 they would lock up the office when I arrived. Officer Boyle was there dressed as one of the captial police officers in the capital building. One particular trip in June of 2021 Michelle Vance was behind the desk not looking like herself. She was yelling that door was suppose to be locked. The ignorant security were walking up on me as if I did something wrong walking in. I gave her all my information telling her that the Governor needed to be informed of my situation and she of course never gave him any of it and I had no hope of getting help from him not that he doesn't already know about my situation because he does. They are trying to manitain plausable deniability for the man. That's the way it will appear on the outside to all the people. Behind the scenes undercover agents and investigators know all the conversations about me and keeping my situation secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment